HH’s Mock Meatloaf & Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes

posted on: 5.17.2011

P1020378
What I like about Happy Herbivore recipes are that they don't require a long list of ingredients, AND the ingredients are easy to find at a regular grocery store. This mock meatloaf is really simple to make, and so good! Instead of a package of Gimme Lean, I just used the Boca meatless crumbles we already had, and whole grain crackers instead of bread crumbs. I was pretty excited to try the cauliflower mashed potatoes because I've heard about it from several different places. Definitely did not live up to expectations! The recipe made SO much, and I don't know how it's going to get finished since no one in my family likes it! It just made me miss the delicious cauliflowers the cooks would make for dinner at the center in Italy. 

1 comments:

  1. that looks so delish!!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and happiness! oh, and i'm hosting a very cute giveaway!XO

    ReplyDelete