Best Veggie Burger

posted on: 5.22.2011

P1020427

This is the most unique recipe I’ve ever seen for a veggie burger. It called for pasta and quinoa, AND it included “cheese”. I followed the recipe pretty closely, substituting brown rice for pasta, garlic salt for garlic, and omitted the Worcestershire sauce.
P1020428

It was hands down the tastiest homemade burger I’ve had.
I also decided to try my hand at making some buns.
P1020430

I followed this recipe, but halved it.
P1020433

After they came out from the oven, I couldn’t figure out why they were so small! The funny thing is, I just now realized as I’m typing this is it’s because the recipe called for 6 buns, and I made 6 from half the amount of dough. Oops. Oh well, they were still really good! I would highly recommend this recipe because it was really simple, and the bread was delicious.
P1020435

0 comments:

Post a Comment