Beet Burgers

posted on: 4.02.2012

I was very intrigued when I first saw this post. First I thought it was raw meat, but that didn't make sense because it said plant burgers. I've tried numerous veggie burger recipes, but this one was so different from any other, so of course I had to try it asap! I was surprised at how well the burger held together--it was not too messy and did not fall apart in the pan. I really enjoyed it, but I would not recommend this recipe unless you're an adventurous foodie. But if you do try it, the pepperjack cheese is a must!


IMG_2174
IMG_2159IMG_2163
IMG_2164IMG_2167
IMG_2172

2 comments:

  1. ahh i also saw this recipe on a blog and did a double take! It looked like raw meat-- you're so right. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. eat live run? love her blog!

    ReplyDelete