Best Pancakes Ever

posted on: 3.11.2012

You guys, I'm so excited to have discovered this pancake recipe. It's one by Mama Pea of course! I love most things from her, but this one is seriously a winner. You need to go make this now!
Perfectly fluffy pancakes with the perfect balance of tartness from the apples and sweetness from the streusel topping. Some notes though--I actually didn't have ww pastry flour, and regular all purpose worked just fine. I also had to add a LOT more oats to make the streusel more crumbly instead of runny. You probably could just reduce the amount of applesauce instead.
Deyki loved it too.

7 comments:

  1. Vanisha Mishra-VakaotiMarch 11, 2012 at 5:02 PM

    A great pancake recipe is hard to come by, I still haven't found one that's perfect for me. Lucky you, this looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pancakes look heavenly and your dog is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH 1. those pancakes LOOK SOOOO DELISH, 2. i LOVEEEEEEEE streusel and 3. OMGGGGGGGGGGGG YOUR DOGGIE IS SOOOO CUTE!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! That streusel topping is the icing on the cake! MMmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. argh, now I am craving pancakes!! Those look so yummy =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, drooling over those pancakes, I can eat them with bacon all day and everday =)

    Hope all is well my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally drooling over these photos. The pancakes look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete