Cupcakes

posted on: 1.02.2012

The other day I went to my friend's house to help make 100 mini cupcakes for an event. It was the perfect opportunity to test out my new camera! I obviously still need a lot of work learning how to use it, but it's a lot of fun figuring out. We used this recipe for the chocolate cupcakes and lemon frosting, this recipe for the vanilla cupcakes, and this recipe for the chocolate frosting. These are definitely not healthy, but a nice delectable treat.
start
five
one
two
four
three

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I've baked plenty of cupcakes in my lifetime but what you and your friend did looked absolutely professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks so yummy. This is not helping my resolution to lose weight at all Mai!

    Hope you had a wonderful New Year!

    Check out my blog for a review of V Nunes jewelry, thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so delicious!! Cute blog-- definitely following along now!

    Caitlin
    www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete