Lettuce Wraps & Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies

posted on: 11.15.2011


I've been wanting to try this lettuce wrap recipe forever. Delicious seasoned tofu and veggies with crunchy Romaine lettuce. There was more chopping for prep that took more time than I'd like, but I'm lazy. Overall, the recipe was so easy to put together; definitely did not disappoint!
P1030903
P1030905

My friend Kelsey reintroduced me to Chocolate Covered Katie's blog recently. I decided on these pumpkin filled chocolate cookies. I didn't do such a good job in shaping the cookies, haha, so these aren't winning anything in the looks department. They are so rich and delicious though! I love the ingredients Katie uses in her recipes, so I will definitely be making more of her desserts!
P1030916

7 comments:

  1. Yum! pumpkin cookies sound DELICIOUS and I love lettuce wraps and tofu in anything, looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg both of these look sooo yummy! I love desserts that incorporate pumpkin for Fall, especially :) And those tofu lettuce wraps honestly look delish! Great post.

    xx, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com
    *EXCITING LADAKH GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG*

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMmm. Lettuce wraps are a gift from the heavens. These look delicious!

    Caitlin
    www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. grace - stripes & sequinsNovember 17, 2011 at 3:54 PM

    Yum... both look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so so yummy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete