Improv

posted on: 5.13.2011

I don't even know what to call the breakfast I've had the past two days, but it's so good I had it again. Still wasn't quite satisfied after the oats bowl, so I had a CLIF bar. Pretty excited to learn they're vegan!

P1020314

Today, I started my summer job at Alphagraphics, but didn't really have the work hours confirmed, so I didn't think to pack a lunch. My really nice boss offered me some fruit! And cheese, which I had to decline.


0513111300-01

I was really craving some tofu/veggies with brown rice when I got home, but realized we were out of rice. So tofu/veggies with pasta it was!
P1020312

When my mom came home, she brought my favorite Vietnamese dessert that my aunt had made! My sister and I used to make tre troi nuoc with my grandma when we younger. We loved to roll the mini dough balls.
P1020324

After reading this post, I was in a baking mood! Of course I veganized it with flax eggs; also, omitted the dried mango and coconut. The muffin was a bit dry, but still good!
P1020328

0 comments:

Post a Comment